✨ABUNDANCE vs. SCARCITY MINDSET✨
A scarcity mindset is the belief that there will never be enough, resulting in feelings of fear, stress and anxiety. On the other hand, an abundance mindset flows out of a deep inner sense of personal worth and security. This mindset is grounded in the belief that there is more than enough for everyone.
Believe it or not, these two types of mindset affect almost all areas of our life: financial, love, career, self worth, emotional and intellectual self.
Understanding which mindset we tend to operate from, requires a deep level of self-awareness, and a lot of inner work, but the good news is that we can CHANGE and mould our mindsets, no matter how much we have been conditioned by society, culture, media or our childhoods.
Here are some common thinking patterns of these two types of mindsets:
- S C A R C I T Y M I N D S E T
- ”There will never be enough”
- ”I am unlovable”
- ”If I share, I won’t have enough for myself”
- ”The future is dark and scary”
- ”I am scared to fail”
- ”Everyone else is already doing it, so what’s the point?”
- A B U N D A N C E M I N D S E T
- ”There is always more where that came from”
- ”I am lovable, worthy and have much love to give”
- ”There is more than enough for everyone. What’s meant for me will reach me”
- ”The future is bright and exciting”
- ”Failure is the best way to learn, I’m willing to take risks”
- ”Others’ success is not my loss. I celebrate others’ wins”
These are just a few examples of how our thinking patterns can affect our mindsets, thereby affecting our actions & life choices. I believe we have all been on the scarcity side at some point in our lives, all that is needed to switch to the other side is mindfulness & conscious awareness of our thoughts and then we can start working on making this shift. Slowly but surely, we can remind ourselves that there is ABUNDANCE around us, but more importantly WITHIN us.
(Have you entered my giveaway on the previous post? You can win this gorgeous top from @gallerinaco)
#mindsetseriesbyjia #mindset #abundancemindset #scarcitymindset #abundancementality #manifestingabundance #thereisenoughforeveryone #successmindset